New Employee Certifications Further Solidify Epproach’s Commitment to Excellence
WILMINGTON, NC – October 1, 2015 — Joseph Trouton, who serves as Operations Director, and Skyler Wollschleger, who serves as Field Installation Supervisor, completed BICSI’s Cabling Installation Program and received certifications in cabling installation. These certifications help to underscore Epproach Communications’ commitment to professional and competent work on each and every project.
Both Trouton and Wollschleger received an Installer 1 Certificate. An Installer 1 Certificate gives Trouton and Wollschleger the ability to:
- Successfully terminate various types of copper connectors.
- Properly explain the importance of safety and professionalism toward optimal job performance.
- Discuss pathways, spaces, bonding and grounding and firestopping.
- Make decisions based on applicable codes, standards and best practices.
- Choose the correct tool or methodology for specific tasks.
Trouton received an Installer 2, Optical Fiber Certificate. This gives him the ability to understand and apply a comprehensive collection of installation-specific information, such as:
- Successfully interpret drawings, plans and specifications.
- Properly test and troubleshoot optical fiber installations.
- Discuss media selection and implications for implementation on the network.
- Make recommendations based on applicable codes, standards and best practices.
- Interpret the job plan and scope of work as well as perform retrofits and upgrades for existing infrastructure.
“I want to congratulate Joseph and Skyler on completing this professional training,” CEO Marty Hollingsworth said. “The certifications provide the company with qualified leaders that know and apply the proper procedures on every project to ensure that the cabling product we deliver meets the professional codes and standards. We can stand behind the integrity of our networks because we know the medium of data delivery behind the scenes is capable of handling the bandwidth demands of our customers.”
About Epproach Communications
Epproach Communications is the premier provider of scalable, high-capacity WiFi networks for multiple dwelling units, including retirement communities, resorts, student housing and apartment communities. Epproach provides the latest technology in a total turnkey solution that is tailored to the specific needs of their clients. A proactive, 24×7 support team offers support to staff and direct to end users. For more information visit www.epproach.net or call 910-202-4700.
Media Contact: email@example.com